Services provided under JLHA's programs include:
- Program administration: Planning, reporting, regulatory support, advocacy, program management, database management, and staff augmentation
- Engineering: Environmental plan preparation, review, and approval
- Inspections: Field compliance inspections, pollutant source investigations, and enforcement assistance
- Monitoring: NPDES and TMDL water quality monitoring and pollutant loading studies
- Public education: Material development and distribution, site visits, and event participation
- Staff training and staff augmentation for all programs and services listed
For more information on specific services and JLHA's experience and expertise in providing these services, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request our Statement of Qualifications.